Deep Down

By | 9:09 PM Leave a Comment
The nervousness is there. It's deep down in the pit of my stomach. I just got back from an awesome weekend with my family, where Mom and I played the alphabet game, Dad tried to drive like the racecar drivers he's been watching all week (seriously scary, and I had to sit in the middle...I shrieked because he went over 3 lanes to get an exit and we seriously almost ran into the median...and that was the 2nd thing he did!!!), where we saw tidepools and big huge ships and Margie kept giggling every time she saw a sign for the Wildlife Refuge (she kept thinking "refuge" was "refuse" and kept giggling because in her head it was translated "wildlife poop"...which I found disgusting).

But now I'm back at my apartment. It's kinda late. School starts tomorrow. I'm not quite ready yet. I have a few things to do...and well...I feel sick. I'm not really worried, I'm prepared for 1-3 periods and I've got planning before Gov.

But, yeah...deep down there my stomach is in knots and I can't breathe and my ears are getting hot. I just hope I don't screw up. I probably won't.

I hate the unknown.

Anyway, if anyone reads this on Tuesday, September 4 during the time I might be at school, please say a prayer of peace for me...I think I need it. Thanks all! I have been affirmed and reaffirmed constantly, so I'm not worried about that...I just need to get it over with.

0 comments: