A Picture Day

By | 11:54 PM Leave a Comment
We got internet today so I am going to post some pics from the last month. I was so happy to have my new camera in time for conference and then...horror of all horrors...I messed up and accidentally deleted all my pics from Conference. I was quite upset for a while.

These are all raw pictures, some of them not very good quality. Nevertheless, they summarize some of the goings-on of the last month.



A puppy that I love and want!! I sat on the ground and he jumped into my lap!! He's so adorable!

Mom as Conference President. Crazy.


Margie and Frank singing the duet "I Got You Babe" at the YA Coffee House at Conference. Margie put together the coffee house and I got the coffee arranged for quite a deal. The Coffee House was a success and it seemed like everyone enjoyed themselves. Below is a picture from Margie's camera of the crowd at the amphitheatre at GFU. I'm sad that my pictures of this event were deleted...=-(


Relatives came to visit after Conference and we took a family trip to Seattle to the Underground Tour (AMAZING!! I HAVE SUCH GOOD STORIES NOW!!). This is Bobby and a Pioneer Square "dude." They're friends now.

0 comments: