Ok, I seriously have a problem.

By | 5:42 AM Leave a Comment
It is 5:42 AM. I still have not slept. I had the most amazing evening. I went to camp, the kids did great with their skits and I had an amazing drive over there. I sat by the lake for a while praying after the drama time and when I got home I was in such a praising mood. I was going to write about that but I go on the computer instead. From there I can't remember what happened. All I know is that I was completely and totally alert because I was so happy about the peace of the Sabbath and since it was only 11 I picked up a book.

I wrote about this before.

I tried to put it down around 2. But, when I tried to sleep I couldn't. I was totally awake. Last night I went to bed at 4 AM and had only about an hour long nap. You'd think i'd be totally exhaused after a week of this but I'm not. I was awake.

I just finished the book. It was good "The Time Traveler's Wife." Sad, but sweet. And now it is 5:45...I have church tomorrow and a full day of activities. I'm thinking about bringing my books to my mom and having her return them so I won't be tempted. But last night I read "The Spellman Files" and finished by 2 AM, but stayed up doing banking and dishes until 4 AM!!!!

Reflection: I have a problem and I don't know what to do to get back on track. I've tried forcing myself to sleep and that worked once but not for a while...my brain is too alert to sleep so I think and that's just as bad. I tried just exhausting myself and I'm pretty sure I look exhausted but my eyes are still open.

Reflection 2: I'm very frustrated...and very tired, though I'm having a hard time convincing myself so!

0 comments: