Smile

By | 5:24 PM 4 comments
Once again, I'm here grading. I'm actually totally behind. School has been great this year because I've been able to find more balance to my life. Between school, buying a house, and finding time for a personal life, I've managed to get away from school more often. Usually this works out well. Right now I'm incredibly overwhelmed with backed up grading and some issues with the house I'm buying. BUT! I'm here grading, I have a day off Friday, and I have a day off and a visitor next week!

And, in the midst of grading I got a big smile.
Rayden calls out "Ms. Burrrrrdiiiiick!" everywhere: every day when he comes into class, in the hallways, and now, apparently, in his homework submissions.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice!

And wow... buying a house? We're all becoming grown-ups! MAKE IT STOP!!!!

["I won't grow up... I won't grow up..."]

ryan said...

obviously, we've got a case of puppy love going on here. make sure to let him down softly.

buying a house? my first thought was... how and when can i egg, fork, and toilet paper it.

sorry Lund, i'm never growing up, and i'm changing my name to Peter.

either that or "Long Neck" which I assume is the name of the giraffe in the Toys R(backwards) Us kids song.

Ginny said...

Yep, I'm getting a little nervous. It's going to mean a lot of work and careful spending. But...I feel I should take advantage of the opportunity.

Ryan, maybe...although I don't think R's a problem. Now Stanley...I don't know what I'm gonna do with him. Tutorial every day....!

If I find TP on my house or forks in my lawn I'll know somehow you managed to teleport to Korea. Just make sure you knock on the door and say hello when you do!

Unknown said...

there's no "like" button on blogger?