Popular Posts
-
Oh my goodness...I am just floored. I couldn't wait to write, and it's bizarre what I'm writing about! Background: I have had no...
-
This weekend I traveled down to Oregon to visit friends. It was Lindsey Walker's BD and we did lots of fun things. We went Irish dancing...
-
I am very bothered. I really need to get stuff done and I want to go enjoy the beautiful weather but I just really have to cry out into the ...
-
That is how I describe my feelings for Parent Night. Parent night is so stressful. First of all, it messes up your whole week because you ha...
-
So I found out a few things today: 1. Robert is from England. Interesting kid. I like him already. He is my new mystery. Here's the thin...
-
Well, it's almost 1 AM. I am absolutely beat. My face is beginning to look haggard from lack of sleep. I can see the dark circles under ...
-
Tonight as I watched the Democratic National Convention on 3 different channels, I was reminded of why I do not like Hillary Clinton (hold i...
-
I came to school today with renewed energy. I had conversations with about 5 new colleagues today, just because they congratulated me on hav...
-
Today I had to wake up really early on a weekend. I woke up at 5:30 and drove to Auburn so that we could drive over to Yakima for Northwest ...
-
It has already been a wonderful spring break. Friday night Camille and I and a long-lost friend from high school met at a very posh restaura...
Bonjour & Welcome
Linkage
About Me
- Ginny
- Renton, WA, United States
- I am a thinker and a learner. I love God deeply though I am still learning to get my strength from Him. I am a teacher and as I learn to love my students more they show me both respect and ways that I am weak. This year is a year where I am learning the meaning of "where I am weak, He is strong."
1 comments:
i think there are two kinds of "raw" that you mentioned and you must decide which one you will experience...
[1]the raw wound that causes you to stare in shock... doing nothing
[2]the raw wound that says "I'm hurt, fix me." and prompts you to action.
you can do something with your compassion... even if that is only praying. or you can do nothing and simply feel sad for yourself and others.
i think you have already decided on option [2] and are just figuring it out. you are gifted and blessed. may God give you confidence and provide you with practical ways to use your compassion and emotional sensitivity.
peace out my friend.
Post a Comment