Well, I'm at school. I really don't want to work. I'm tired and I'm grumpy. I have to teach in 5 minutes....I think teachers should get "grumpy days" where we don't have to come to school. When a teacher is grumpy it isn't fun for anyone. I've been trying to get myself in a better attitude all morning but it's just not working. Maybe the kids will cheer me up. We'll see...I've been praying that God would help me see clearly what my role is here and to show love to his people...but it's not working.
Aargh.
Popular Posts
-
Oh my goodness...I am just floored. I couldn't wait to write, and it's bizarre what I'm writing about! Background: I have had no...
-
This weekend I traveled down to Oregon to visit friends. It was Lindsey Walker's BD and we did lots of fun things. We went Irish dancing...
-
That is how I describe my feelings for Parent Night. Parent night is so stressful. First of all, it messes up your whole week because you ha...
-
Well, it's almost 1 AM. I am absolutely beat. My face is beginning to look haggard from lack of sleep. I can see the dark circles under ...
-
Tonight as I watched the Democratic National Convention on 3 different channels, I was reminded of why I do not like Hillary Clinton (hold i...
-
I am very bothered. I really need to get stuff done and I want to go enjoy the beautiful weather but I just really have to cry out into the ...
-
So I found out a few things today: 1. Robert is from England. Interesting kid. I like him already. He is my new mystery. Here's the thin...
-
It has already been a wonderful spring break. Friday night Camille and I and a long-lost friend from high school met at a very posh restaura...
-
Today I had to wake up really early on a weekend. I woke up at 5:30 and drove to Auburn so that we could drive over to Yakima for Northwest ...
-
Today was a lovely fall day. I very much enjoyed church. I was going to write my reflections on the sermon but I actually don't feel lik...
Bonjour & Welcome
Linkage
About Me
- Ginny
- Renton, WA, United States
- I am a thinker and a learner. I love God deeply though I am still learning to get my strength from Him. I am a teacher and as I learn to love my students more they show me both respect and ways that I am weak. This year is a year where I am learning the meaning of "where I am weak, He is strong."
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(124)
-
▼
April
(16)
- A Day to Do With As I Please...and Need
- Wow
- Bye Bye Boris
- A De-Coffeenated Day
- Such a Tragedy
- At School
- Jono's Wedding
- Pretty awful day but good end
- Wonderful Day
- Too many questions
- So many people
- So far so good
- Summer is a cumin' in
- Someday there will be time to think
- Getting Sick
- Worked hard...want to go to Evensong
-
▼
April
(16)
3 comments:
*blogger hug*
~camz
i think all you need to do is look at the cool polkadot pattern on your blog and then you won't be grumpy any more...
That's very true...I should have looked at the polkadots.
Post a Comment